Saturday, June 14, 2008

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. God.
2. love
.3. my believes
.4. justice
.5. Music
.6. people
7. fairy tales(yes i believe in them)
8. love stories
8 things I say too often:
1. im hot
.2. WTH?!
.3. i laught too much does tht count?
4. shit happens
.5. stupid!
.6. this is life haiz
7. Omg.
8. whats your problem!
8 things that I've read recently:
1. smses.
2. music notes
3. The Bible
4. poems
.5. love stories
.6. SAT books uhhhh T^T
7.diary
8. people's minds nah im jz joking
8 songs I could listen over and over again:
1. yu jian by sun yan zi
.2. cha jian er guo by lee sheng jie
.3. heartbreaker by will i am and forgt who
.4. faint by linkin park
.5. I dont wanna noe by mario and p diddy
.6. Over You - Chris Daughtry.
7. victims of love by G Charlotte.8. christian songs
8 things I've learned last year:
1. Not everything lasts forever
2.Friends are NOT your life
.3. TO put god FIRST
.4.miracle happens
.5. hearts dn stay broken =)
.6. not to get jealous easily
.7. love is not dumb
.8. I'm nt alone ^^
I TAG EVERYONE SO TAKE YOUR TIME HEHEHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home