Thursday, May 15, 2008

LOOK im really sorry if im too sensitive sometimes, but im feeling all of these because i love you . I don't want to test your patience i never ever had the intention of hurting you. All i know that is so clear is that i love you, not like anyone before , not like anything before. Maybe that's the reason why i must response , i must care so much because it's you..not anyone else...why i get hurt faster , easier because my heart cripples on the fear of that we cant be the same again that i cant tell you how much i love you again. I have lose SO much losing you will be like going through all that because i love you. I'm not sure what time is this that i have written i love you...i love you. You allow me too feel so many things ive never felt before..you taught my heart to really love to trust and to beat. Without you, i would be a human shell with a heart that im not sure whether will beat again. I never thought i could ever feel such pain but yet such happiness. Love is confusing theres not enough words to describe it... im trying so hard to keep it. desire. it is so strong mayb because i nvr wanted more than you. I didn't mean to hurt you so much to piss you off and now it's so easy to argue .I didnt want it to be like this ...like now im afraid to open to u..ur the human i can always open too bt im afraid i hurt you..theres so many things i want to tel you..so many tears i cried for you..your the best miracle that has ever happened to me...losing you is taking everything from me i miss you..i miss the times when we call each other darlings..i miss thinking of u everytime..i miss smiling lyk a dork in school wen i receive ur sms ..i miss waki ng evrey morning n u being the 1st to wish me...i miss chating with u wen im bored and sudenly nothing seems bored..i miss wen u came up to me ..i miss ur beautiful smile i miss the emotions i feel beacause of you...i miss being perasan with you i miss braging and thinking im hot beacuse of u..i miss having someone i miss laughing everytime ppl tel me of the show shutter..i miss R20...i misss the time in the van i miss the time wen your in my room..i miss kissing the ber you gave me.... i can nvr do this with someone else..i cn nvr find another you


OHHH GOD... i really miss u!!!!!!! i mIssss uuuuuu

because of this i dnt miss the laid back me..i dont miss the i dont care me, i dont miss the past me... i miss u nvr in my life..i would ever say this to any1..bt u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home