Thursday, May 22, 2008

HOLIDAYS
wow... yeah this word used to sound music to my ears but not now it's like a curse ,i almost wish i was deaf so i would not hear this word. yay it's holidays but not exactly for me >=( i'll be stuck at home with NO MOOD to go out at all and i might not get to meet grape after working so damn hard and waited with every patience i force into my body..just great man how fair. I hope i find a job at least i'll survive my unfair teenage life trough maybe..argh i need to see you! it's like i'm living but i cant feel my heart beating haih distances...parents! IM SO HAPPY I GET TO LEARN DRIVING after my bday! GOODBYE boredoom! when i have enough money to live on my own n get my place i'll start being not SO bored arse-out gosh my happy ending with you ahahhaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home